How do I get my W2 from Jamba Juice if I no longer work there and have moved?

Contact their HR 1-866-4-R-FRUIT

You give them your current mailing address ASAP, as in the day you moved.

They mail it to you. If you gave the Post Office your change of address it will be forwarded to where you are now. If you didn't you screwed up and it will be returned to Jamba Juice.

Easy  Contact them and give them your current address.  they will mail it.

• Judy

You give them your current address. You should have done that earlier. If you put in a change of address with the post office, they might forward it. Otherwise you contact the employer and wait.

You contact them and give your new address.

Either you have them mail it to you or you go there and get it (call first to make sure it's ready so that you don't waste a trip).

Call up the location where you worked and ask them to send it to you. Give them your current address, maybe you could even drop down there to pick it up (though this payroll may be done at a completely different location altogether).  They made a w2 for you, you just have to find out how to get it to you.

You did give them a change of address didn't you?  Why it is their problem when you can't be bothered to think 'oh, I need to make sure they know my address where to send my W-2?'.

• Lisa A

Give them your new address.