How do I get my W2 from Jamba Juice if I no longer work there and have moved?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Contact their HR 1-866-4-R-FRUIT

• 3 weeks ago

You give them your current mailing address ASAP, as in the day you moved.

• 3 weeks ago

They mail it to you. If you gave the Post Office your change of address it will be forwarded to where you are now. If you didn't you screwed up and it will be returned to Jamba Juice.

• 3 weeks ago

Easy  Contact them and give them your current address.  they will mail it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Judy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You give them your current address. You should have done that earlier. If you put in a change of address with the post office, they might forward it. Otherwise you contact the employer and wait.

• 3 weeks ago

You contact them and give your new address.

• 3 weeks ago

Either you have them mail it to you or you go there and get it (call first to make sure it's ready so that you don't waste a trip).

• 3 weeks ago

Call up the location where you worked and ask them to send it to you. Give them your current address, maybe you could even drop down there to pick it up (though this payroll may be done at a completely different location altogether).  They made a w2 for you, you just have to find out how to get it to you.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You did give them a change of address didn't you?  Why it is their problem when you can't be bothered to think 'oh, I need to make sure they know my address where to send my W-2?'.

• Lisa A
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Give them your new address.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.