Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Do you think that black eyeliner looks skanky ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Hi, no, but, it depends if you are attractive or not.  There are lots of girls who wear black eyeliner and they do not look feminine.  And there are pretty girls who wear lots of black eyeliner and look more pretty.

It depends on what you look like.  I can't wear it because I'm ugly.  I look worst.  

• Jerry
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Depends on the context. For a dramatic look, like night clubbing, cocktail parties, and "glam it up" occasions, any color eyeliner that looks good is fine. But in most contexts dramatic and highly artificial looking makeup should be avoided. The idea of the makeup is to subtly enhance good features, not to paint on a new face. Excepting for those with naturally black lashes and brows, black eyeliner is very artificial and harsh looking compared to brown eyeliner. 

• 1 month ago

When applied in a way that suits the girl, her eyes, and the occasion then no, it's not skanky and  it looks good. Black eyeliner skillfully applied makes small eyes look larger and makes pale eye colors look brigjter and deeper. However a racoon like smear of black on the lids worn like an eyeshadow looks  - well - raccoon like. Too much can look like someone has no idea how to apply make-up. Use a light hand, use a fine line and remember it's LINER which means make a line, not a shadow.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

no, I think it looks cool

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes on you Kelly, because you apply too much.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It depends on the person.  On Kelly, yes.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.