Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicSinging · 1 month ago

Are karaoke judges seen as popular people?

I don't want to bother practicing singing and such and those amazing singers get lots of attention.

If I acted as a judge and was like the Simon Cowell and said, coments like ,"That was awful" and was the honest person in the group and I never sang would I be piopular for judging others performances and people would try to impress me?

Why are you concerned with being popular? Are you qualified to be a judge of singers?

I have been an adjudicator/judge for thousands of students in music commissions, since I began my teaching career in 1973.  So had my husband, and so are it grown children.  Here is a flash - you actually have to KNOW what you are doing, which is usually because you are an educated professional performer yourself.  Good luck finding a job in life where you can lord it over people, while being a fraud yourself.

• Rick

don't know;  have never met a person who ADMITS to being one ..........

Not in Spain, that's for damn sure!