Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 1 month ago

Anal Pain as a Young Adult?

Yesterday, I went to sleep with pain in my rectum. It felt like a gas bubble build up of some sort that I thought would disappear in the morning. It’s still here. It hurts to sit, walk, and even clear my throat. It feels like some sort of muscle pain maybe? I have never done anal sex or anything related. 

I don’t know what it could be. This is my last resort. Any advice on what it is or how to ease the pain? 

I’m pretty sure it’s muscle related at this point. It feels like hell in the morning and then barley anything by the evening. I plan on seeing an expert about it soon. 

Could be a swollen hemorrhoid--they hurt! There is also a couple of types of muscular spasms that some people get in that area for various reasons.

• Tavy

It could be something as simple as a swollen hemmerhoid, they hurt and are painful to sit on.

I know. Talk to a pharmacist.

honestly? bro, see a doctor. in the meantime it could be constipation? try drinking peppermint tea (ease the bowels) or strong coffee (stimulates shitting)

fr tho, see a doctor, it might be a spinal injury

• k w

I too had something like that, in my late 20's, I'd break out into a cold sweat. glad t only happened once in a while, but it still was quit painful....I think it was just nerves.....I tried all kinds of ways to deal with it....tried squeezing as hard as possible, just to make the pain go away, but the only thing that seemed to help was successfully having a bowel movement...but that was very rare....then one day it just went away, almost pulled the trigger on having my backside scoped....but didn't,

I don't trust them folks either....but I am glad it finally just went away.......

• Kyle

it maybe embarrassing, but this is where a doctor comes in handy.  they have seen it all in their profession, so don't feel ashamed about it.  go get it looked at.