Is your Ninja putting off flavors in your smoothies?

Weird question I know  I have a ninja Blender that I use for different kinds of smoothies. Lately when I use it, it has a smell to it. That smell is getting into my smoothies. Don't ask me how or if it is just my thinking. Was wondering if anyone else was experiencing that too.

No, but it might have to do with the way you clean your blender. After use, I clean mine by filling the container just a little over half full of faucet hot water, add Dawn, and pulse it until it has reached the lid. Then remove container and pour soap into the sink with the stopper in. Take out the blade and rinse it, then go over the lid with a soapy dishrag, then do the outside of the blender cup. Rinse all the parts, dry them and reassemble, but do not lock the lid down. Leave room for air to escape. See if your problem disappears. There are mold spores that reproduce with soap residue that are hard to eliminate.

Put several tablespoons of baking soda into the Ninja container, fill it with water and let it sit for a while. Alternatively, wash it in the dishwasher if you have one. dishwashers will get almost anything clean

Well after mine cleaned the blood of his enemies off his katana my smoothies tasted just fine, so sit them down and explain the health and quality issues you've been experiencing lately.

it sounds like your ninja is dying--if it is making a burning smell when you turn it on--it might just be on its last legs--I would go get a new one...

Put baking soda and water in it ...let it soak for awhile and the smell should be gone.

• sambone4 weeks agoReport

When I turn the Ninja on it smells like it is burning or something odd like that. Then my smoothie has like the same odd flavor.