if you think you don't suit wearing black, but like to wear it what can you do?

i'm a man aged 42 and i like to wear black clothing a lot, i'm bald and have a moustache....but the problem is i think that i look weird and do not suit black clothing? this really bothers me because i like to wear black clothing, so it would upset me a lot if i didn't suit them?

i asked my elderly mother about it  the other day, i said'' mum i worry i do not suit my black clothing ''.....and she didn't reassure me but just said '' well considering how you feel, you have an awful lot of black clothing''.

and in a way that made me feel worse? i dont want to think i don't suit black, it would make me feel upset and angry.

what can i do? does anyone else have the same insecurity about wearing black clothing?

just to mention, i have an olive complexion, a bushy moustache, blue eyes and are very bald.

• Favorite Answer

If you like wearing black then wear it any ways. 

She's just making an observation, you don't have to change your clothing because of that. 

I would say more like 15 years old.

How many times are you going to post this?