Do you do your own manicure or do you pay to have one?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I will never forget how empty I felt the one time I paid $75 for a basic nail paint. I really think going to the salon should be for special occasions....like vacation, wedding, birthday, etc. but if you’re going there just on a regular day....you really are getting scammed. The tools are unhygienic...they rush to get to the next client...and you could have done it yourself for $10. Amazon sells UV lights & gel polish. You can also get a set 500 false nail for $6. If you’re bad at art, they have stencils that you can just trace or stamp on your nail. You gotta learn how to finesse in life 😎. 

• Rosie
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

I pay to get mine done

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

none of the above...but if I were to have it done I would pay someone

• 1 month ago

I usually do my manicure.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I pay for one because I suck at art

• 1 month ago

I have been doing my own nails for YEARS.  It is easier and cheaper to do it at home then pay I don't know now much get get them done every so often.  Sometimes when on vacation (if I have time) I will go get a manicure and massage at whatever resort we are at.

• I don't have the patients (or time) to wait for polish to dry. So I pay once in a while to get a manicure done. Also professionals usually to a better job on my nails then I can. I usually get shellac or gel polish done at a nail salon.

• CAB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Dragging my knuckles along the ground keeps my nails well trimmed

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.