Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStudying Abroad · 8 months ago

Is it possible to practice dentistry in a European country ?

I'm about to finish 5 years of dentistry in Russia and now I have to practice oral surgeon for 4 years then return to my home country. Just wondering if it's possible to practice in a European country? I'm not planning to stay in europe, it's just in my home country, people will go to a dentist/doctor with European or American degree more.

2 Answers

  • 8 months ago

    Depends on the country - you may need to requalify in some countries depending on your qualifications.

    Fluency in the language of that country is also going to be required.

  • Nicey8
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

    It is better to practise in russia. Europe and Russia are at odds.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.