Is there any small dishwasher I can keep in my rental single room ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

In your case just use paper plates

• 3 weeks ago

I bought a portable one from Sears it runs great. The only drawback is you have to hook up the hose to the sink every time you run it. I have had a few regular dishwashers. This one seems better than the built-in ones I have used.

• Nancy
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Yes.  There are portable dishwashers that you plug into the wall and that have a retractable hose that snaps onto the faucet of the kitchen sink so that when you want to use it, you just pull out the hose, snap it onto the faucet, turn on the water, and then turn on the dishwasher.  Their sizes range from the standard size dishwasher that is essentially put into a small cabinet on wheels with a butcher-block counter top that then serves as a center island or, if pushed against the wall, an extra piece of counter that you can, say, put a microwave on or use for whatever to a smaller size that's about the size of a microwave and sits on top of an existing counter like a microwave does.

• 3 weeks ago

There are portable dishwashers. I knew of some folks that had one once.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Use paper plates. 

• 3 weeks ago

Waste of time, money and space. Simply wash your dishes by hand in the sink. You won't have enough to warrant a dishwasher.

• SCATTY c
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

Agree.. Waste of time and money to have a dishwasher for a single person. Especially if you are living in one room.  Use the space more productively 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Hi. I Miguel. I wash your dishes. Im 5’1” tall

• 3 weeks ago

i bought a portable washing machine i put dishes in sometimes. but this is a mess not recommended because it's made all kinds of water messes due to various things (some my fault, some poor manufacturing quality). on top of that its not as good at cleaning dishes as it is making clothes look clean.

• Nicey8
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Not advisable.  Wash your plates in the kitchen sink

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.