Is there any small dishwasher I can keep in my rental single room ?

In your case just use paper plates

I bought a portable one from Sears it runs great. The only drawback is you have to hook up the hose to the sink every time you run it. I have had a few regular dishwashers. This one seems better than the built-in ones I have used.

• Nancy

Yes.  There are portable dishwashers that you plug into the wall and that have a retractable hose that snaps onto the faucet of the kitchen sink so that when you want to use it, you just pull out the hose, snap it onto the faucet, turn on the water, and then turn on the dishwasher.  Their sizes range from the standard size dishwasher that is essentially put into a small cabinet on wheels with a butcher-block counter top that then serves as a center island or, if pushed against the wall, an extra piece of counter that you can, say, put a microwave on or use for whatever to a smaller size that's about the size of a microwave and sits on top of an existing counter like a microwave does.

There are portable dishwashers. I knew of some folks that had one once.

Use paper plates. 

Waste of time, money and space. Simply wash your dishes by hand in the sink. You won't have enough to warrant a dishwasher.

• SCATTY c

Agree.. Waste of time and money to have a dishwasher for a single person. Especially if you are living in one room.  Use the space more productively 

Hi. I Miguel. I wash your dishes. Im 5’1” tall

i bought a portable washing machine i put dishes in sometimes. but this is a mess not recommended because it's made all kinds of water messes due to various things (some my fault, some poor manufacturing quality). on top of that its not as good at cleaning dishes as it is making clothes look clean.

• Nicey8

Not advisable.  Wash your plates in the kitchen sink