My clock radio have bright display in its lowest settings ... what can I do to reduce the brightness ?ideas ..pls ?

• Me2

If the "dim" setting is still too bright, I suggest layering grey-tinted transparent film over the time display.  Be sure to do this when all four digits are lit.  See https://www.rvinyl.com/ORACAL-8300-Middle-Grey-074... (2 sq-ft, $7) for a typical example.

• Mr. Wizard

Ahem....or you can save the $7 and take an exact square of cut plastic wrap and a blue marker pen. Run the pen across the square. PUT ON SOME RUBBER GLOVES. CAREFULLY HANDLE the blue tint film and place it over the display. Carefully apply clear scotch tape along film edges.

cover it with a tee shirt at night

To adjust the brightness of the display, press and release the Snooze/Display Dimmer Button during normal operation (when no alarm is sounding) to cycle through the brightness display settings. This unit allows you to sleep to the current sound source for a set time before turning the unit off.

Tape over the display.

Colored tape (electrical tape) will tend to dim it even further

or

just use several layers of "clear" tape.

• George

I use yellow electrical tape over mine, works beautifully.