Where can I buy black transparent plastic sheet in Canada?  (I have a clock radio with bright light I need to cover the screen  )?

Just use DUCK TAPE.. ITS cheaper and works.. PUT small strips as much as you need... tape any color plastic you want over the light, 

• Janet

Just buy an eyemask and use that when you sleep. You can get them for next-to-nothing at Dollarama or other "dollar" stores.

They also block out the early sunrise of a city at 54 degrees North latitude (Edmonton), so you aren't waking up at 5 in the morning during the summer.

I cover my clock radio with a hand towel or wash cloth.

I would suggest a dark gray plastic sheet similar to those offered by Amazon

the difference between black and transparent ..is night and day !!..there is no such thing as transparent black ...but do know you mean .

i applied hot glue to a q-tip and carefully smeared it over the light to dull it about 30%. the other light i just put a sticker over and dulled it about 80%. you could probably buy window tint films and carefully cut them to size.