Where can I buy black transparent plastic sheet in Canada?  (I have a clock radio with bright light I need to cover the screen  )?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Just use DUCK TAPE.. ITS cheaper and works.. PUT small strips as much as you need... tape any color plastic you want over the light, 

• Janet
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Just buy an eyemask and use that when you sleep. You can get them for next-to-nothing at Dollarama or other "dollar" stores.

They also block out the early sunrise of a city at 54 degrees North latitude (Edmonton), so you aren't waking up at 5 in the morning during the summer.

• 1 month ago

I cover my clock radio with a hand towel or wash cloth.

• 1 month ago

I would suggest a dark gray plastic sheet similar to those offered by Amazon

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

the difference between black and transparent ..is night and day !!..there is no such thing as transparent black ...but do know you mean .

• 1 month ago

i applied hot glue to a q-tip and carefully smeared it over the light to dull it about 30%. the other light i just put a sticker over and dulled it about 80%. you could probably buy window tint films and carefully cut them to size.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.