JenniferM asked in SportsCycling · 1 month ago

Can I wear cycling shorts as regular shorts?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Not a good look. Competition cycling shorts for females have heavy visible padding.

• 1 month ago

Yes if cycling shorts make you comfortable

• 1 month ago

Us 'Old Farts' always appreciate a good lookin' young lady in skin tight cycling shorts and/or tights.  😍  

Attachment image
  • David
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It’s not clear what you mean by ”cycling shorts”. There are baggy cycling shorts that look just like regular baggy shorts. No one will notice If that’s what you wear.

Then there are the tight padded cycling shorts. I wouldn’t wear those for anything but cycling. Apart from looks, the pad makes them uncomfortable to walk in.

Cycling shorts w/o pads look just like any pair of tights.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You can wear a thong if you want to.  You posted in the Cycling section where questions are answered about bicycles.   You relied on YA to post the question for you instead of doing it yourself.   Use the edit icon to move your question to the Beauty & Style>>Fashion  &  Accessories section. 

Source(s): Motorized Bicycle Owner and Builder.
  • 1 month ago

i dont see why not

• keerok
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Way back in the late 80's it was a thing. With the advent of yoga pants, I say it's nothing. Nowadays, anyone can wear anything they choose and look spectacular or regular in their own way.

• Carlos1 month agoReport

the late 1980s and females looked damn good with nice booty in them

• Rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

YOU can, but I won't .......................................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.