Is getting a Master's degree easier than getting a Bachelor's degree? ?

I've always wondered about the difficulty level of these degrees. I've heard people saying that Master's programs are generally easier than Bachelor's programs. I'd love to hear what others think about it. 

• It all depends on your hardwork and understanding of your subjects. If you have clarification about you subject and the concepts are clear the nothing is difficult.

Thank you

• In general, master's degree programs are more difficult than undergraduate programs as they build on previously learned concepts and skills. Moreover, when you're going for your bachelor's degree, you spend your time reviewing what other people have discovered.

NO, no, no, NO

Itis NOT easier. The courses are harder, in more detail, and you have to be able to negotiate politically and socially and compete with other graduate stude ts AND FACULTY who may be te same GE as YOU are. You also have to be able to write and communicate well. Know how to research and write a research term paper with referenced and footnotes and endnotes. How people manage to graduate from high school and even college without learning g how to research and write a research term paper. You HAVE to be able to research and write a thesis and orally defend that research or thesis. That is MUCH harder than earning a bachelors degree.

• MS

I found that my master's level coursework was much more demanding than anything I did as an undergraduate.  However, it was specifically relevant to my interests, so while I wouldn't say it was enjoyable, I found that it was less painful to get through because I was so interested in the material.  But I had to work much harder and much longer in my master's classes than I did in any undergraduate course.  I imagine it varies quite a bit by program.

Yes, I would agree that my Master's degree wasn't as difficult as my BA degree, but the that's because the topics were more specific to my interests. We do not find it difficult to learn when we love what we are studying. My doctorate was a lot more difficult due to all the deadlines I had to meet.

There was no comparison.  Both my Master's degrees were a cake walk compared to my BA.  But my PhD was hands down the hardest thing I have ever done.

I had an easier time getting a masters because the transition from bachelors to masters wasn't all that different whereas the transition from high school to bachelors was huge. By the time I was in grad school I already knew how to work hard, how to study, get help, etc.

it depends on the person and how smart you are

Yes, absolutely.  Undergrad school is usually four years.  Most grad schools are about two years.  No English classes.  No History classes.  No BS classes.  You just take classes in your chosen field.  However, for me at least, most of your grade is writing papers.  I had never written a paper before I got to grad school, yet I made straight A's.  Grad school is fun.  In undergrad school they try to flunk you out.  In grad school they treat you as an adult.  Go for it.

Generally it takes less time but often it requires some original thought.  Some people struggle with that.  Sometimes it's just more coursework though.  It depends.