Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 8 months ago

Do you prefer hamburgers or chicken sandwhiches.?

What’s better to cook at home also

• Mintee

chicken burger is great...

Don't care for either.  However, I do like the burger possibilities at Roy Rogers (yes, they still have a few around) since I can put all the extras on it I want and the original chicken sandwich at Burger King is fairly good - better than any other place I've tried.

Hamburgers made of meat.

I haven't had enough of both to know 4 sure. 

I'm a chicken sandwich type of person.

It depends on whether your buying the premade meat or making it from scratch whether which one is easier.

Grounding, seasoning, and shaping the hamburger would be harder then grilling a chicken breast. Unless you want a fried chicken sandwich then that would be harder (becuase oil is fickle and expensive).

yes i like so much chicken sandwiches

I love both. If you want me to take single, I would go for chicken sandwich. 

I like both but would probably go for a burger. A chicken sandwich is easier to cook at home though

I prefer hamburgers, depending on how they're made. Neither of them is best to cook at home, they are both simplistic and easy to make.

• John

Burgers, I never have chicken at home.