If I only drink 2 cans of cocacola 16 oz a day can i get diabetes?

Yes. Try to replace it with lemon water. Lemon water is both sweet and healthy, as long as you don't put added sugar into it. 

• Tulip
    1 year ago

That's not what gives you diabetes

• 1 year ago

Probably not but depends what the rest of your diet is like and what exercise you do every day - I don't like coca cola or any soda so don't drink it but I did get diagnosed with type 2 diabetes - it is also due to bad luck because if you Google athletes with type 2 diabetes you will find a list of them and I presume they follow a very healthy diet and exercise and don't drink any sodas

• 1 year ago

Yeah, you can, over the course of a lotta years. It's indirectly related; it's more about obesity than sugar consumption. But sugar consumption is one of the top causes of obesity and other diseases.

• 1 year ago

it's possible, i guess. Diabetes is a big problem these days, and lots of people over eat high carb foods and sugary foods. Even wheat products will spike a person's blood sugar. So will fruits. And orange juice and other fruit juices are loaded with sugars.

• k w
    1 year ago

you need to read this;

• Lili
    1 year ago

Diabetes isn't caused by the food you eat, except in the sense that if you eat too much and become overweight, you could develop Type 2 diabetes. It's not caused merely by consuming too much sugar.

Drinking sugary sodas is bad for  a variety of reasons.