adam asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

What’s my personality type?

I’ve always been the outsider in every social group regardless of how similar or widely different the group is to me. I’ve always been accepted into relationships and it seems that many people try to understand me. However, no-one has ever gotten so close to me that they truly know who I am, such as one guy who thought I was bad at sports, and great at maths, and another guy in my soccer team who thought the opposite. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Take the test here https://www.16personalities.com You'll be amazed at the result. 

The 16 personality test is generally based on the personality indicator developed by Katharine Cook Briggs and her daughter Isabel Briggs Myers. Their development of the test occurred in the 1940s and was built upon psychological research performed by Carl Jung in the 1920s.

• 1 month ago

I really do not think it matters.

Be yourself at all costs.

It's your life.

• 1 month ago

Who cares??  Why would you care?

You put walls around you like billions of other people and have a hard time letting people in. 

If you are okay with this, this is a non issue.

If you have an issue with this, work on your self esteem/self love.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You are a GEEK. So what? You are also ignorant and young. SO WHAT? Grow up. Stop thinking that you need anything. You don't.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mrcury
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Google personality test

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.