Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Her story does not check out?

I like a woman but there are some things about her that I do not understand. She likes me and she knows that I like her, simple as that. She just does not make herself available enough. She seems a bit shy but she has also lived in different countries and travelled a lot for example. This makes me think that she should not have any issues with being available and talk. She has afterwards regretted not trying more, but is still too afraid to show herself. Things are not going anywhere.

When I first met her, it seemed cute that she was shy. I have been quite patient and not pushed her. It just does not feel funny anymore, not to be rude, but she still likes me and can't show herself. She can do other things just fine and has a male gay friend that she spends a lot of time with. It is like she is wasting her life, because she has not many years left if she wants children for example. Does she have some sort of social anxiety that I do not understand or?

@George You just have the greatest answers don't you? :)

I want to understand her better, I do not have much better paying job and she does make decent money nowadays. I might be clueless to you, but that is who I am. I'm also introverted and had low paying jobs, health problems, big surgeries in my life. Lol why are you so focused on money anyways?

• Chanel
    Favorite Answer

You could ask her if this male friend is her boyfriend and then you will know.

If she does not show any interest in you then go out and socialize cos keeping busy works for taking your mind off things.

If your and her are meant to be together then it will happen but don't keep dwelling on this situation and don't let it stop you from enjoying your life.

Yes,she wants to be alone.

Meet other people and drop her.

• Goerge

Yep, the newness wears off pretty quick.

You're what the 80's would call a yuppie. That's worse than a suit.

Well, it would seem she is simply wasting her life away. Why not tell her as much? You're biological clock is ticking, that means you won't be able to have babies for much longer. And I've been watching you. You need a lot of help. I take on welfare cases, I have a 1 bedroom condo, a better paying job than you and I am more mature than you. I'm taking you out, let's go.

Your actions are repulsive. You're like awwwwww so cute and now you're like huh? WUH???? Too bad you have money and are still clueless. But people like you are so clueless about introverts. It doesn't work inside your head. Leave her alone so she can find someone better.

You keep asking about her, I wonder if you're the introvert who can't talk to women.