jenaveve asked in Social SciencePsychology Β· 4 weeks ago

What is going on with me?

Okay. This is complicated but I'm going to try to explain this the best I can.

I feel like im two people at once. I have these very strong bursts of feelings, intrusive thoughts, strange actions, and more. It's like there's another person in my brain. Intrusive thoughts with a personality, physiological episodes personified. If I hold these emotions in, I have breakdowns and serious maniac episodes. Sometimes I can control it, and sometimes I just cant. Sometimes my body gets hot and I get chills and I just feel like laughing. I become someone else but I can see and remember all my actions. It's me, but it isn't me. This has only been happening for a few months, but the person has a completely different personality from me. Its like I have a ghost in my brain and I keep getting possessed. Does anyone know what this is called or how I can get rid of this. I keep getting in fights with people.

it will pass just as everything else will.

• j153e

Talk with a counselor https://www.hopefortheheart.org when you're feeling Person A and/or Person B.Β  Explain your two-personality situation, and announce who's talking.

Related:

"Understanding Yourself" by Mark Prophet.

• Any one with a hint of intellect will tell you there is a constant struggle of the mind to know what it is and what it is not. The famous saying goes, "To be or not to be? That is the question."