What is going on with me?

Okay. This is complicated but I'm going to try to explain this the best I can.

I feel like im two people at once. I have these very strong bursts of feelings, intrusive thoughts, strange actions, and more. It's like there's another person in my brain. Intrusive thoughts with a personality, physiological episodes personified. If I hold these emotions in, I have breakdowns and serious maniac episodes. Sometimes I can control it, and sometimes I just cant. Sometimes my body gets hot and I get chills and I just feel like laughing. I become someone else but I can see and remember all my actions. It's me, but it isn't me. This has only been happening for a few months, but the person has a completely different personality from me. Its like I have a ghost in my brain and I keep getting possessed. Does anyone know what this is called or how I can get rid of this. I keep getting in fights with people.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

it will pass just as everything else will.

• j153e
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Talk with a counselor https://www.hopefortheheart.org when you're feeling Person A and/or Person B.  Explain your two-personality situation, and announce who's talking.

Related:

"Understanding Yourself" by Mark Prophet.

• 8 months ago

Any one with a hint of intellect will tell you there is a constant struggle of the mind to know what it is and what it is not. The famous saying goes, "To be or not to be? That is the question."

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.