Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 3 weeks ago

What goes well with eggs?

35 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

You can pair eggs with so many things for something delicious.  I am a big fan of eggs benedict, which is an English muffin, ham, a poached egg and hollandaise sauce.  Eggs are great in fried rice with whatever meat you choose and vegetables. Put hard boiled eggs in a salad for added protein. They also are a classic breakfast staple with bacon, steak, fried potatoes and toast.  They're so versatile and can be made in so many ways you can really pair them with just about anything and it should be great.

• 3 weeks ago

Bacon and toast!

• 3 weeks ago

gas, flatulence, or farts...usually.   

• 3 weeks ago

Anything you would put on an omelette. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Hash browns, toast, rice and beans, egg and cheese sandwich...

• 3 weeks ago

It's probably easier to list what doesn't go well with eggs. I'd start with liver and onions.

• 3 weeks ago

gravy and sausage 

• John
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Bite sized shrimp, white cheese and avocado is one of your great omelets.

• tony
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

bacon,,sausage,,grits....pancakes....Roasted garlic

....ham.......bolonga......steak.....Fresh herbs... buttery crepes make the perfect container for crumbled sausage and bright-yolked eggs....baguette.....cheese is the bomb....Baked into an avocado....Fried up, on top of some potato and herb hash...french toast [yummy....On top of Huevos Rancheros breakfast pizza.......liver mush or liver pudding.......atop a quinoa salad........In a baked potato..........On avocado toast, ......On top of Caprese-style eggs benedict.......On top of risotto..........Pappardelle with Chanterelle Mushrooms and Egg.....Eggs Benedict Burger....Scrambled Eggs with Toast.....with grits................

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I put Salsa on my eggs.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.