If I was a creationist I would wonder why almost every biologist loves evolution so I would look it up. Do creationists have no curiosity?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

If you were a creationist, you would do everything to protect your delusion. You would not look it up at any cost.

• 4 weeks ago

I do have curiosity. More than is good for me if truth be told. I love learning about paleontology.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

My older sister is a biologist and has exposed the agenda behind the lies being taught to the masses. Believe the lies if you wan - I would think that you would be curious enough to discover the truth.

• Richard
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Are you referring to the lies told by creationists or lies told by biologists?

• Paul
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

We don't love it. We just understand it.

born again Christian biologist

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Most (not all) of them do not have much scientific exposure nor intellectual curiosity.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes.  I was very curious.  My curiosity led me to the logical fallacies "argument from authority" and "argumentum populum".

• ...Show all comments
    • Unlike you Ted, I kept on studying it, and that's when I realized it was a bunch of bunk.  Keep on studying it like I did and you will change your mind.

• 4 weeks ago

Evolution cannot even be made out without logical invalidity and contradiction of reason.

Look it up.

Do you have no brains?

• Ted4 weeks agoReport

I read 6 books about the overwhelming evidence for evolution. You read zero books.

• 4 weeks ago

Sure, creationists are curious about lots of things.  Isaac Newton was a strong Christian man, who was curious enough about why an apple fell on his head to find out.

You seem to be saying that because creationists hold different beliefs about the beginnings of the world from your own, that they aren't curious about anything at all.  Or maybe you're saying that the beginnings of the world is the only subject worth being curious ABOUT??

Now, THAT'S curious.  The last time I checked, the number of things that people might find interesting enough to explore was roughly the same as that of the world's population. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I suppose to deny things that are scientifically proven like evolution they have to lack curiosity.

• Spah-ky
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

I look it up when I want a good laugh. And I am never disappointed. 

• 4 weeks ago

There are many Bible believing scientists in the world. The majority of the scientific branches were founded by Bible believing creationists.

• Spah-ky
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

I look it up when I want a good laugh. And I am never disappointed. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.