Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Is Hillary waiting until the last minute to announce her candidacy before she pounces into the race with the speed & ferocity of a lioness?

Attachment image

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Kurt
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Hillary isn't in good enough shape to be doing any pouncing, and her speed and ferocity of a lioness leaves something to be desired.

• Moe3 weeks agoReport

Explains why Bill had an affair.

• 4 weeks ago

Twice she said she would not run. Once was when she was running for Senator for New York. That very issue was brought up, some saying she was using it as a stepping stone. She said she did not intend to run for president. So she got elected as Senator and boom, she goes and runs for president. She lost out to Obama in the primaries. Then in 2015 she again said she would not run and boom, she turns around and runs. She lost out to Trump. She is NOT shooting off her mouth for the fun of it, she always has a person reason for what she does and it almost always is to her benefit. It would not surprise me if she belatedly joins in.

• 4 weeks ago

I encourage her to jump into the race. 

Please Hillary, jump into the race.

You will totatlly defeat everyone.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The witch will pounce on the opportunity. She is waiting until the democrats implode with crappy candidates. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Is she The Ghost or The Darkness?

:O

• 4 weeks ago

I surely hopes not.

If she gets in as President she and that Obama will go back to sprayin them chem trails over my trailer park. 

• 4 weeks ago

What other answer could there be.

• 4 weeks ago

Her fantasy is for the party to draft her in a contested convention were no clear winner emerges.  LOL

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

That, or fall down another flight of stairs and her handlers toss her into the meat wagon again

• 4 weeks ago

LOL...…………...?///@!!! LOL

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.