Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 months ago

Why some men aren't interested in blonde women? ?

I used to think that most men prefer blondes and when I got Into college and socialized I learned that many people have preferences for black, red or brunette hair. I met some people they don't have interst in blonde women but they prefer other characteristics. I'm not saying one physical characteristic is better than the other, but I didn't realize how people were different until I got into college. 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

It's all about attraction, not hair color. Maybe immature, stupid people only date someone with a certain color of hair, but obviously they are not seeking true attraction, just a particular LOOK.

When it all comes down to the wire attraction and an interest in someone is what it's all about

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I mean, people... I don't, I was always warned against blondes. It's the stereotype that follows them I guess?

• 8 months ago

Why are some women not into guys that are bald?  How come some women prefer guys that are bald?  Why do some women prefer guys with dad bods over guys with 8 pack abs and muscles?  Everyone is different, its time for everyone to stop obsessing over stereotypes.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.