Did you experience any symptoms before you got a positive pregnancy test? ?

Background - we have been trying to conceive for almost a year.

Did anyone experience on & off sensitivity around nipples before positive pregnancy test? I believe I ovulated this past weekend. I had that egg white clear cm & my boobs felt heavy!! I hadn’t experienced those symptoms in a looooong time b/c I have pcos & irregular cycles. So I definitely noticed it. I don’t do ovulation prediction tests nor do I check temp. But I can’t deny what I felt. Anyway, since then I felt a pain in my cervix. It was short, quick & only lasted a day. Now my boobs feel weird. Not sore to the touch. I can feel them, It’s weird & hard to describe. I really hope this isn’t me making myself feel this way. I have been here before. But I can’t deny the ovulation symptoms I experienced. Did you guys feel anything before your big fat positive??

ovulated over a week ago and only yesterday I had light bleeding and stopped within the hour which never happens before my period. 

I’m due on in around 5 days so that was weird. Also since yesterday I’ve had extremely tender sore breasts and today, again which isn’t normal this early before my period. I usually get sore boobs a day before my period. I haven’t tested yet I’m waiting for my period but I have a feeling. 

You can feel symptoms before a period don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise. I did with my first child 5 years ago I knew immediately when I conceived I just had that feeling. You know your body more than anyone! :-) 

If you ovulated this past weekend, it's been less than a week.  Implantation wouldn't even have happened yet.  hCG, which is what causes pregnancy symptoms, isn't produced until after implantation.  Even then the FIRST symptom is a missed period.  It's far too early for anything, including that missed period.   You're describing classic "symptoms" of post ovulation.

I have 3 kids & never had symptoms till about 6 weeks along.

There are no symptoms before a missed period.