Can I start to install other things on my motherboard before the CPU. CPU is coming tomorrow. I have not installed motherboard yet into case?

Pretty sure you already have the CPU by now but.

You can take this time to make sure you have everything, read the instruction manuals, make sure the case standoffs are in the correct position.

If you're using an aftermerket CPU cooler, you could install the mounting hardware for that. With many aftermarket coolers, you will have to install the mounting hardware on to the motherboard before you install the motherboard in the case. Not every case has a motherboard tray cutout. 

You could also install the M.2 Drive if you have one. 

Just to clarify, the reason most people say to install parts like the CPU, RAM, M.2 drive, cooler etc on to the motherboard before the motherboard goes into the case is because it's easier. There will be less contorting and having to work in tight or awkward positions when you load the motherboard first. In turn this will make the job quicker and easier. I've built or rebuilt a lot of PC's both ways and it's a lot easier and less risky to load the motherboard first. 

• David

There are people who suggest installing CPU, CPU cooler, RAM onto motherboard before motherboard goes into case. But I personally think that is a terrible idea. Motherboards are somewhat flexible, and CPUs and RAM need to be seated FIRMLY to work correctly. Although you will have less room to work, I believe it is better to put the computer together in this rough order...

motherboard, power supply, CPU & cooler, RAM, SSD.

You can do the whole build, then plug in the CPU when it comes. Just don't turn it on before hat.

Of course, but make sure there is space on the M/B to put your fingers in. i.e. you don't want the CPU space to be blocked.

• David

You can put the RAM in but that is about all, it is easier to install the CPU and cooler outside of the case

No wait until the cpu arrives then test the components work together before you install them in the case