Why am I getting these violation of the TOS from yahoo?

Other people reported you for violating the strictly-worded TOS. This is Yahoo's warning for you to stop breaking these rules before risking the sudden termination of your account. It's best you take their warning very seriously.

That you got ANY violation notice email from  Verizon or Yahoo is unusual. Did the ail really come from Verizon/Yahoo? Was there am appeal hyperlink in the email that took you to a violation notice appeal form? If there was hyperlink, the email may have come from Yahoo, but it might not have. I hope this means Verizon engineers are trying to fix community moderation. Or maybe Verizon's security has been breached. 

Yahoo was NEVER specific about exactly what you had done wrong. You should be smart enough to figure that put on your own. 

We are not mind readers, so you must give some info. It could be a simple "Am I pretty?" chat violation or you may be insulting other users or you may be formatting the post wrong. . If you want to know the reason for the violation, post "Why was this question (answer) a violation?" and add the original e-mail you got and/or any details you remember so the users can see the exact context. The experienced users here will explain it to you. Many times the violation is not in the question, but in the added details and updates.

• .

Because you c violated the TOS

• Sharon

Make sure it is really from Yahoo. This is how to identify legitimate Yahoo websites, requests, and communications: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2091.html

I got one of those!  It didn't specify just what the problem was, so I didn't take it very seriously.

• brian 2010

You may need to consider taking the warning seriously unless you want to lose your Yahoo account.