How do u deal with an annoying brat of a sister who never stops talking, and gets u in trouble for telling her to leave me alone?

Favorite Answer

I had this problem myself years ago, one time I locked my door and my sister somehow squeezed a thin blanket into the door latch and pulled back really hard, opening and cracking the door. Anyway yeah start going on long walks honestly, then she’ll find something to do while you’re gone and when you get back she’ll hopefully be occupied. 

just stay away from her as much as possible

• Ana

For now, (until you do the steps below), leave her alone. Focus on doing you. Be the best you that you can be, and then other people will WANT you in their life.

If you become like Matt Damon, Dwayne “The rock” Johnson or Dave Chappelle, and you’re super funny, cool, very muscular and in shape, shower daily, have white teeth and good breath, become popular, become very likable and well-liked, and then have a good social life going,

Then your sister is going to start BEGGING you to hang around you.

But ultimately the life lessons are this:

1) The world can be very great to you- or very harsh;

2) Ultimately, if you want life to be great to you, then you need to think positive, work hard and work smart, and be a guy that people are attracted to, enjoy talking to, etc;

3) You need to think of others over yourself. When you prioritize others, they’ll like you more. Don’t brag about yourself (ppl don’t care to hear it)- but also don’t be ugly, weird or fat (ppl don’t wanna hang with losers). Try to benefit others with your presence!

When you become the best you that you can be, and when you show SINCERE INTEREST IN OTHERS LIVES *WHILE ALSO* HAVING A COOL LIFE OF YOUR OWN THAT INTERESTS OR BENEFITS OTHERS, then people will start wanting to be around you and talk to you. That’s life.

If, for example, you’re a popular, muscular, happy, chill dude who has a good sense of humor and makes people feel happy and important, and you have cool sports and hobbies that you play with friends and you’re studying hard for a good paying career or starting your own business, 

...Then people will want to talk to you!

But if you’re a fat whiney loser who dresses weird, smells bad, doesn’t have a good paying job, doesn’t have career plans they’re working towards, isn’t funny, etc... THEN YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE OTHERS LIKE YOU.

For them to like you, they must think “WOW! This cool, funny/and-or-attractive person likes me and makes me feel important. I’m SO HAPPY I know them.”

If you don’t check those boxes enough to be likable, then even if you try to make them feel important, all they’ll think is “Ummm... he’s weird why is he talking to me”. The sad truth is people don’t feel blessed by your presence unless they feel LUCKY to be in it!!! And for that, YOU must be muscular and ALPHA and in great shape, YOU must be one cool cat, YOU must seem intelligent without being nerdy and you must seem like a funny, cool, likable relatable dude who understands people and cares. But you must also be attractive and funny, otherwise if you’re just caring and not the other stuff then you just come across as needy and desperate.

Anyway this is real life my guy, hope it helps! Focus on YOU. Be the best you that you can be, and life will be great. You may never be “The Rock” but live like you think you might eventually be him. In the sense that, you should be confident, happy, work out hard, stay cool, but also be humble, etc. Best answer 

• Linda

That's a tough one especially since you live with her and have to see her so often. If she isn't respecting your privacy, get your parent's assistance on this and ask them to talk with her. Everybody deserves time to themselves away from their kid sister and your parents need to enforce that.

Source(s): Grew up with two younger sisters
    • Swift4 weeks agoReport

........but they dont. they tell me to deal with her myself cuz i "should b able to deal with it myself"