Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 month ago

Best places to live near Naples, Florida?

I'm looking to attend law school in Florida (around the Naples area) so I'm trying to find a place to rent while I am down there. Preferably looking for a 8-10 month lease/sublet and that allows small dogs. It only needs to have one bedroom, but I can consider larger ones if it's not too bad of a price difference. Thanks in advance!

I don't think you are law school material.

You ask us where the best place to live near Naples, Florida is.  Then you proceed to tell us you want a short term lease or sublet in a small apartment.  The "best" and what you are looking for are not remotely the same.

Check www.apartments.com and www.rent.com

• E. H. Amos

How can you hope to graduate from law school if you cannot figure out how to use the internet?

This isn't a real estate referral site..... Use

Google 😉

• E. H. Amos

How can the OP hope to graduate from law school, if they cannot FIGURE OUT how to use the internet or google?

Nobody here can help you. If you need to sublet through the summer (as in starting in another month or two), you'll pay far less if they can get two winter months out of their rental.  

For something relatively long term, I'd contact some local realtors...

This is not a housing search site. Just stating a fact. Try using one.