Do you know that Scientists have proven many mediums are genuine ?

Dr. Gary Schwartz has done many experiments proving there is life after death as well as physic abilities are real

• Janet

That is interesting. I googled his name on Google Scholar, which lists scientific research papers, and he has not published any.

ALL research has to be published so OTHERS can run the same research tests and see if they come up with the same results.

Only through consistent duplication with the same results, can any research be verified.

Dr. Schwartz is therefore unverified, and this research cannot be counted as valid.

Now, I practice Buddhism, do astrology, etc. It's not like I am anti-psychic stuff. But I also have a degree in science and I understand what can and cannot be accepted as valid. And Schwartz doesn't qualify for validity.

Joker!  🤡 🤩 🤡 🤩  🤡 🤩

Well, I knew there was life after death just by reading the Bible.

• Lee

His experiments did not even go with the approved norms of scientific methodology. For instance, his participants were largely people who believed in psychic abilities in the first place. That introduces bias. Also, he declined to submit his work to a panel to assess the validity of his experiments; that tells a lot about his work!

No, I didn't "know" that.  And without you posting some evidence I still don't.  Experiments have to be repeatable for them to be trustworthy (i.e. what one person says is meaningless).