Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why do atheists like to believe in stupid things instead of God?

39 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

We scare the crap out of you. [evil laugh]

• 1 month ago

Yeah... we believe in all sorts of stupid things like.......reality....how about that.

• 1 month ago

Why do Christians like to believe in stupid things instead of God?

Christians have "power" (Acts 1:5; 8) "Spiritual gifts" (I Corinthians 12:7:10;13) and "Signs following" (Mark 16:16)18) received when they were "ORDAINED" by God (Acts 1:22) with Holy Spirit baptism and became Christians.

"But truly I am full of power by the Spirit of the LORD, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin" (Micah 3:8)!

Thank you Jesus (Matthew 11:25)!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because atheism is very stupid.

Attachment image
    • miyuki & kyojin
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Islam and Christianity are stupidest religions and most destructive. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Why do theists like to believe in stupid things like God?

Reworded for accuracy for you!

• 1 month ago

You mean like God.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why do christians constantly post rude things about athiests while expecting to be seen as a loving christian?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You mean stupid things like the truth, I'll take the truth anytime over your pretend god.

• 1 month ago

These days, most atheists have a scientific worldview, rely on modern substantiated knowledge and refrain from using ancient unsubstantiated beliefs to understand the world they inhabit.   From an modern atheist's perspective, it is theists who believe in stupid things, including their imaginary God. 

• 1 month ago

Basically it comes down to evidence: none for any gods and plenty for "stupid" things like evolution.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.