Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 8 months ago

Do folks pretend to like children ?

I was at my friends house the other day, and his 10 year old son was there as well. 90% of the time he was telling his son to “stop/quit/be quiet/etc...” and then my friend began to list things his son did that annoyed him. He even said he was annoyed by his son playing video games wrong way, because he just likes to play around  rather than complete missions in the game. 

Then news came my friends gf is pregnant again. She miscarried 3 times in the past, and I’m pretty sure her cigarette smoking played a role in it. Now she’s all excited about being pregnant with a “precious baby” again. But I’ve a feeling she wouldn’t be so excited if she came to terms with what her smoking is doing to the baby developing in her womb. 

• blank

Parents of the year they will never be.   Sad.

• MissA

Well, your friends sound a bit trainwrecky, but that doesn't mean people in general don't like children.

You sound appalling. 

Kids are fvcking annoying, is all I know