Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 year ago

Have you ever been in a fight before ??

• 1 year ago

Never. And I don't think I'm missing out on anything.

• 1 year ago

Yes, three. All of them were started by other people. Once as a kid, I lost. Twice as an adult. I won those. All three were started by a sucker punch by the other person.

1 year ago

A few in high school.  A ton in sparring classes. 

• ?
    1 year ago

Violence produces nothing 

1 year ago

More than once.

• ?
    1 year ago

Yep plenty of times. But i don't fight anymore i haven't done that in years I'm too old for that bs and no b*tch is worth me not being able to see my child.

1 year ago

Only on Yahoo Answers

• Jesere
    1 year ago

Physical or verbal?

• 1 year ago

Before what? I was in a hum dinger on my first day at middle school. Don't remember who started it; it was probably a mutual thing as we were both nervous about going to middle school the first day.

Later in the school year we were good friends. We frequently played war together over the weekends.

• 1 year ago

I was always in fights in school and they came from other schools to fight me and all left with sore regrets