Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

Guys, a question, do you guys hate it when your girlfriend ask you to update her always ? ?

Such as, if you already update her who you going out with today and then after few hrs she keep on texting u asking for update on what you're doing, still with who (incase others join in last minute) , what time going home etc. ?

• Linda

I asked my husband this question since I cannot answer it without his input. He says he likes it because too often I do not fill him in with what I am doing and he wants to know and wants me to be concerned what is going on in his life as well. So yes from my man's POV.

Source(s): Got it straight from the horse's mouth

i would find that very irritating, how do you expect someone to fully engage and be present where they are if they have to keep checking on you and telling you step by step what's happening - we are eating now, we are drinking now, we are sitting down now, we are going to the loo now.............