Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Why do when girls come to your house they like looking through your personal stuff?

Example, closets, drawers, medicine cabinets etc. 

Is it because girls are nosy or do they want to find something bad on us?

This is because apparently you don't tell them to stop it. That kind of behavior is rude no matter who's doing it.

I couldn't care less about his closet or drawers. I look at his book shelf if he has one.

I've looked at what men have in their bathroom and kitchen cabinets, bedside stand, sometimes drawers. As far as doing a complete and thorough inspection, I am too lazy for it. 

• And if a male were to return the favour? You spurn privacy, I see.

Woman always check out men's stuff that's how they can determine if they want to go out with a man or not . If they notice the guy is poor they move on to another sucker

They are looking for "messages" that other girls have left saying this guy is taken.

• Mark

I'd be pretty annoyed if someone was looking in my closets (apart from one when coats of visitors are kept).  But it seem that BOTH genders do the "medicine cabinet" thing, so stop trying to make women the ONLY people who do this.