Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

Why does it say I have a minus number of questions on here?

Are they getting deleted? What is going on?

• Daniel

That usually means all of your Questions have been Deleted If they have not been Deleted then its a Glitch with the Count and I would just Ignore

• It is a glitch that has been happening to many users here.  You can not have a negative number of questions asked.  It is impossible only an unstable person would think that.  

Just have to wait it out until Verizon Media fix it.

The minus number of questions users are seeing is a glitch, but probably caused by questions being removed due to violations.

• LAN

Why do you keep asking?   Are you too dim to understand when you asked this last time?

Your question was reported enough times that computer programs deleted your question from the YA DISPLAY, but NOT from Verizon's digital data banks. Technically you can appeal deletion by going through the Abuse and spam Yahoo Help pages to get to the violation appeal form. 

This is NOT A GLITCH that Verizon will eventually fix. Some people live in a fantasy world where Yahoo Inc still exists as it was before 2013.

• .

If you looked in your YA activity (My Questions tab) and saw questions missing, then they were deleted. You can't actually have negative questions (the system can't remove more questions than you asked, so technically you can't have less than 0).

.

Points, # questions, # answers, etc calculations go wonky from time to time, so you never really know if the stats showing are accurate or not (unless you keep super good track of all your posts, BAs, etc). 

I lost 6000 answers in one night. No way someone is going to report 6000 questions in one night. I still am in the hole 3000 questions (don't believe me - look at my account stats) It also wiped out my best answer percentage