Just as we can vaccinate our dogs against Coronavirus, shouldn't it be possible to do the same for humans? Also where did this come from?

in humans.

Please note.   I am a Level 7 contributor, unlike the individual who has gone back to IMPERSONATING me.   REPORT PLEASE.

Favorite Answer

Troll reporting (for impersonation) done behind every one of the FAKE VERULM's posts.  

To answer the REAL Verulam **(7's)** 2nd question, the current OUTBREAK of coronavirus is thought to be from contact with EITHER wild bats or snakes (as in people in China) were eating/selling wild animal MEAT (and the animal carcasses being sold -were contaminated).  

This seems sort of like MAD COW disease only we now, see a LOT MORE CASES of the new coronavirus - than that ever produced.Coronavirus is occasionally seen in the USA (in dogs, esp puppies) and is similar to PARVOVIRUS  in symptoms (in dogs).  There is already a vaccine for it, but it is not a CORE vaccine, and not given very often, since it is most often seen in puppies BEFORE 8 weeks of age.  When I had a 6 mo old contract it from what turned out to be a sick dog in my 1st obedience class - she was not nearly as sick as a non-vaccinated puppy for Parvo and no, I did not contract it, some 35 years ago.

• Verulam ..... 1

Thanks for reporting EHA. I see the question I really objected to (dead dogs), said to come from me, has now been removed.  I remember when we first started to see Coronavirus, after Parvo was well known. Big panic at the time but it seemed not to be too significant.

at work last week I said I was suffering flu like symptoms but was just told to go back to my post . 

so if you have any confidence in this been  handled  right then it is a mistake .

we are going to see hundred die from this in the UK and no doubt will be recorded has other cause of death cases .

I too don't know why trolls try to impersonate contributors!  I'm sure they are working on a cure, but it's possibly a different strain of virus.  I heard that it was spread by 'bats'.

No vaccine is 100% safe even for dogs as I have found to my cost.

I didn't know you could vaccinate against Coronavirus V....  as my son is headed back to Japan in March I am hoping it has been contained by then. 

• Biff

'Coronavirus' is a large group of viruses that includes the common cold virus and so named because of their appearance under an electron microscope. Any vaccine, if one is possible, must be specific to the member of the group.

Sorry to see you are being trolled. The point is we probably can develop a vaccine - but the rigamarole of doing this for humans for a hitherto unknown strain would take a long time to be of any use in this potential pandemic.

No verulam me little trollin gobshyte::::::: ya see dogs dont need vaccines cos their bad for them

Source(s): Baaaaaaaa
    • E. H. Amos

V: PAY ATTENTION and look for LEVEL 7!!!!!  Troll verulam poster has no level 7.

Yes it would be possible, but it takes ages to produce an effective vaccination and even longer to produce enough to vaccinate everyone.

It would have to get a lot worse before any government would fork out the money for that.

Anyway, viruses have an ability to mutate, which is why we have to have a flu jab every year, not to mention the hundreds of colds we get in a lifetime.

• catrin l

I’m surprised the wealthy backers of the Brexit Party aren’t working on a vaccination against socialism.