Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

If you eat red meat, how many times a week do you eat it?

About 4-5 times per week in small portions. It is very important to eat enough red meat so the body can maintain healthy iron levels.

Probably averages to like once a week maybe..

I'm a vegan so i don't eat it at all.

I know one person that described himself as a carnivore and thought you should eat meat with every meal.  He loved steak and eggs for breakfast, then he would have either chicken, pork, or beef as part of lunch and dinner.

I limit myself to once a week, but it's a beautiful 1 lb. -1 1/2 pound sirloin steak, rare, grilled, charred, served with caramelized onions, some corn or broccoli, chilled shrimp on the side, and a nice Voodoo Ranger IPA-

I would say a few times a week or more when i do make it. I make tacos or taco salad. 

• try ground turkey, can't tell the difference--

• .

I do eat red meat, but it's only occasionally so averages out to be less than once a week. I try to eat lower calorie proteins, so that's my reason for not eating a lot of red meat. Every few weeks I might prepare a pot roast and eat it over the course of several days. A couple of times a year I'll prepare a beef brisket. I love burgers but don't eat them often (because of the calories). I eat enough chicken that it's a wonder I don't cluck and lay eggs. LOL!

• kelvin

that would be everyday

• patty

I used to have a lot of lambs chops, then a lot of steak. I often forget to eat red meat

• edward

like 2-3 times a week? I don’t keep track. I get hungry for something and if it involves red meat i’m eating it