I sent my SAT score, (it's been a month) but the uni I'm applying to told me they haven't received it yet?

I sent my SAT score in December through the college board. It says that my score is sent on 17th December. Recently the university I applied to emailed me that they haven't received my score yet. Does anyone know what's wrong? Should I send my score again just in case?

I'd start by contacting the College Board.  The customer service number is 866-756-7346.  Have your account number handy.  If you paid for your score to be sent and it was not sent, they should send it for your for free. If something happened and you were not charge and the order didn't go through, you'll need to pay and resend it.  

• drip

Contact SAT and let them know it needs to be sent again.  The university could of not received it in. They deal with thousands of students. Odds are someone’s scores are going to get lost.

Yes, indeed, absolutely, send in your score. Again and repeatedly, if necessary.

Best Luck to you.

• No, but I used to hire doctors and nurses at a major Canadian hospital.  This was a common problem.
      Anything and everything may get lost or misplaced, so please resend everything again, and follow up in two days...Start faxing NOW.