Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 4 weeks ago

Can they lock me up 4 ignorin court order dna judge ordered me to take the test within 7 days from November 26th, ?

i still ain't do it. It's my baby i shouldn't have to if i don't wanna. My daughter don't need no daddy.  He should quit cause i ain't doin it he never gone see his daughter.  Can they lock me up

Yes, you can get locked up for contempt of court.  But the court can also take custody of the child away from you too.  Does that consequence appeal to you more?  Will they?  No.  But the court will not accept your total refusal either and charge you additional court costs as a result until you comply.

Yes, you can go to jail for contempt of court.

Call 1-800-Maury

• helene

You again!

Yeah, there's probably a bench warrant out on you already. Hee hee.

Yup, and they'll give him full custody.   Which sounds like a good thing.

• audrey

Yes, they can. And they will get her DNA to test. Give in gracefully or you could lose custody altogether.