foot rash? ?

can someone help me figure out what this is? it’s itchy i have something similar around my toe nail

Attachment image

1 Answer

  • Nicey8
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

    Just go to the pharmacy and buy an anti-inflammatory cream. Ask the nurse to help.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.