Anonymous

Do you like African Americans and African American culture?

Never had any problem with them.

Never met any of them.

No,

Ťô mė they ar nothing but a whiny uncouth

group of suck-up's who through their own 

action help the rich white ppl complained 

åbôuť !!

.........................................................

Me being part black american I love who I am but I think everyone has there opinions everyone wants to be black but don't want to be it

• D1218

It's okay even though most people find it inferior and tend to walk over it.

in philosophy there is materialism, and there is spiritualism. materialism says that our spiritual nature comes from material things; but the spiritual nature says that our material nature rises from our spiritual nature; that the more spiritual nature you have the more material nature you will develop, and the more material nature you develop, the more spiritual nature you will develop.

when 98% of the community is christian, jewish or partially muslem, 98% of the crime in the community is christian-on-christian crime or partially muslem-on-muslem, or muslem-on-christian or jewish.

so, perhaps, while the current social influence is on the material betterment of the black community, perhaps, the crises is spiritual.

IIE mean No at Japan, they have no civilized culture. They love too loud noises that they call music. They wear garish colors and patterns of clothing. They are laziest race and have lowest average IQ. The men often beat and desert women. I find nothing to like about it. 

I don't see any valuable "culture" arising from wearing baggy pants down around the ankles that expose underwear, having dreadlocks the may be multicolored and hang down to a person's waist, wearing loud, garish oversized clothing, using insulting and racial profanity, committing better than 90% of all violent crimes and then suing if the situation doesn't turn out to their liking, having illegitimate children and then abandoning them, refusing to become educated and expecting the government to support them throughout their lifetimes, turning every situation into something racial  whether it's intended to be or not, and on and on.  No other race identifies itself as "___________ American".  Orientals do not say they're "Oriental-American", nor do people of European descent say they're "European American".  Why don't black people just say they're "Black Americans"?  They keep trying to incorporate Africa by using pseudo-African names, which they're really not very good at doing.  People in Africa do not use those kinds of names for their families.  I know this because I lived in Eastern Guinea for several years.  This entire concept of "African American culture" that has arisen in the last 30 years within the U.S.  is a complete farce.

African american  culture is american thats  what they  are considering they have not  lived in Africa for over  400  years

I live in Canada, so, I have rarely seen an African "American," although we do have blacks in Canada.  I have nothing against them, or people of any race.  I know little about their culture.

No, I prefer not to associate with Blacks since the majoirty of them are violent, aggresive and criminal.

As for their culture, they make some good music but that's about it.

I'm not a fan of their fashion of over-size clothing, their glorification of crime, their sense of entitlement and their lack of work ethics.