I don't have any higher education or higher background. But I went to go any European countries plz anyone can help to go there?

3 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    Save up enough money & perhaps you can take a vacation. Or if you qualify & have enough money, perhaps you can apply for university admission, and if accepted, you could go to school there. In either case, you absolutely must return to your own country.

    There is NO way you qualify for any temporary employment visa or immigration to any European country, whether an EU-member country or not. Even if you held a bachelor's degree, you would NOT qualify for temporary employment visa or immigration.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

    As a tourist? Sure.

    You have no way of getting there to work.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Hi. You can go to Eastern Europe countries and work in minimum wage jobs there.

    Take care. Do study while you are young. i am middle aged and do not have enough energy to do more studies.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.