Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 9 months ago

Does anyone know the name of the device where you can connect the Live Neutral and Earth wires to a block . The block is connected?

to the mains and has three finger- like sections that when pressed have a lever type action. You press the lever and shove the appropriate wire(L, N or E)in underneath and then release the lever action so that the wire is clamped. The block is simply a means by which you can connect to the mains quickly and safely. The block itself is connected to the mains.

I need to know the name of the device. I looked in Amazon under various names but can't seem to find it.

2 Answers

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.