Cali d
Lv 6
Cali d asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 months ago

Will Jimmy G have over/under 4 TD passes on Superbowl Sunday?

Everyone is being distracted by all the running they did vs GB.  I think they have a bunch of pass plays saved and not used, hence there is no game film for Chiefs to study from recent games.  

People are underestimating Jimmy G's ability to be a passer.  I can see him throwing 5 - 6 TD's in this win and winning SB MVP and the story being that the 49ers only threw 8 passes in the NFC championship game.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Well under,  but he might throw one or two.

• 8 months ago

Under is my prediction but who knows I have been wrong before

• 8 months ago

Probably. He did learn from the best. 

• Under, no one is mistaking Jimmy Garrofolo for Drew Brees.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Under..................................

• 8 months ago

If he throws for that many TDs and wins MVP, why would the story be about the 8 passes in the NFC championship game?

Wouldn't the story be about the 49ers victory and his great game?

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

under obviously. Over under should be like 2.5 tds

• 8 months ago

Yes yes yes...Shanahan's plan for the NFC play-off was brilliant. While the Packers were planning to stiffen their defense against the pass, the Niners totally foiled that plan by almost exclusively running the ball...and running it well. What closet were they keeping Mostert in?

Meanwhile, KC has no clue how to defend against the Niner's pass because they saw only eight of them during the playoffs. KC might have the better QB in Mahomes, but the Niners have the better defense and coaching staff. There will be more Niners in Mohomes backfield than Chiefs.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Over 4 TD passes because the Chiefs defense is crappy.

• 8 months ago

He'll have under 4 TD passes.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.