Can a C-130 carry civilian cars?
I also mean LM-100, the civilian version of the C130.
- ANDRE LLv 78 months agoFavourite answer
As long as they are properly secured and fit inside, sure.
- capitalgentlemanLv 78 months ago
Sure. A Herc can carry at least two vehicles, depending on their size.
- DanielLv 78 months ago
If it fits, it ships.
If a HMMWV can fit, then there is no reason why a Toyota Corolla wouldn't.
- Anonymous8 months ago
Yes the C130 J could carry about 4 cars
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- USAFisnumber1Lv 78 months ago
Easily, if it is still configured for cargo. If they have it set up for passengers with seats, they can not carry a car without removing the seats.
- AJLv 78 months ago
The ramp width is 119 inches
- OldHippieLv 78 months ago
Easily. If a tank will fit inside a C-130, a large car wouldn't have a problem.Source(s): Former C-130 mechanic USAF
- Donald KLv 68 months ago
Yes, and they do. The rich princes from the UAE who spend their summers in London fly their cars up on them.