Lôn
Lôn asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Which user gets on your nerves most on here....Why? Mine is that "Mental health troll"...30 posts a day. Sometimes posts as "Justin Thyme".?

Favorite Answer

The troll you mentioned, the "Is this a child's shirt/shorts/head lice/man or boy at 17" idiot (who I found out is named Alex), the transformation troll, tessera and her lesbian/bi questions, and luckily, haven't seen him/her for a while, but the "can a boy wear this?" troll. I hate them all. I really wish Yahoo could just flag them down with those keywords as soon as they ask, I really do. UGH.

Sorry, just have to mention that I love the fact that Fireball complains about the repeat trolls, yet she ANSWERS their questions. No logic in that at all.

For the record Lon,    LOOK at the Point levels. 

Yes, I saw that too.........the mental heatlh troll  always posts that rubbish anonymously........ but recently,  some level 1  wanna be......is using the same name and posting the same exact rubbish. ....clearly to give users the impression that it's  the Level 7 troll  Justin  doing it. 

Last person on earth,  next to my stalker moron,  posting his usual rubbish here,  that I would defend.....would be his OTHER sock puppet,  Justin........

but the REAL  Justin is a level 7.......and the Justin posting the mental health garbage  is a level 1.    It's impersonation, I believe...........just as some level 1 putz is impersonating  the level 7 user  Elliot the Corgi. 

The real Elliot likes me, the fake Elliot has me blocked, because I point out it's the fake Elliot. 

and now it appears we have a fake Justin , too.  Just so ya know.    FYI . 

I'm wondering about the user who answers with no real answer at all but gets the vote for Best Answer above all others ? How does that happen ?

• Lôn

That happens often when someone uses a sock account to answer his own question then awards that answer BA.

None really. I just scroll past the uninteresting or repetitive ones. 

• David

The “rate them 1-10” with the blacked out eyes troll or trolls. They have the audacity to call me a troll when i’m not the one spamming garbage all day long.

• You do. 😉 

Kidding.

Any of the repetitive posters do. Typing them all would be unnecessary. 

THE ONES WHO POST THE SAME THING TEN TIMES A DAY YUCK UGH..

My stalker, hands down winner.  The other night he posted that he wanted to meet me in an ally for sex. Mind you, this is an 80 year old convicted child molester. He can't write a post without using my name. Yet he claims I stalk him. And fyi, he's called at least 100 other users "stalkers". It's the creep in the hat  and looks like a weasel in case you were wondering.

I hate grammar Nazi's with a passion and whiny users who complain

Won't name who :)

• Lôn

Sorry, I couldn't resist that one.

Well, I don't let other users bother me that much. 

It's just one of many Internet sites.