Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Does this guy sound like a psycho?

I met a guy in Aruba two months ago. I live in CT and he lives in Manhattan so we went out on a date when he got home. He yelled at me for not taking my shoes off when entering his apartment and for having them on his bed, although they were not on his bed they were hanging off his bed!

Then he goes back to Aruba bc he works there some part of the year, and he pressured me into phone sex every night. I told him I didn't like it. His response was "wtf is the big deal." He would call me at 4 in the morning and wake me up, and keep me on the phone for hours, until 7 AM, yelling and forcing me into phone sex.

Then another time he was worried about if we slept together his penis wouldn't be "big enough" for me. And to go find a guy with a large penis. This is not a joke. He said "I'm not into this, go get what I suggested." This is all before our first date.

I told him I didn't feel like I deserve to be yelled at, and that I wasn't forcing him to talk to me every day. He's totally stopped this whacko behavior. We went out last week and it went very well..but could this just be an act? its hard for me to put this behind me when I clearly see a red flag.

• ron h

yep.  He works in Aruba and keeps a Manhatten apt?  Maybe, maybe not.

He didn't ask you to take your shoes off, but yelled at you?  (You took your shoes off when you went in, but put them back on in the BR?????)  I don't think that was his apt.  He yells at you on the phone?  Really?  You let him do this more than once?

He's been waiting for a girl like you..

• Mystic

He "forced" you into phone sex? Have you ever heard of hanging up? Block his number if he keeps trying to contact you. Not too difficult. 

Sounds like he is incredibly immature and insecure, so just move on.

I think its an act he's just hiding how he really is and you have the upper hand in this situation bc he's shown you really early on how he is. Take advantage of the situation and move away from him bc hes no good for you.

He's obviously either a Psycho or just a garden-variety narcissist but as long as the 'Shoe' fits either-way then WhyTF are you having anything to Do with him?!? 

• Jane

The shoe thing is ok, but the rest of it!!!!! Avoid, block, avoid!!!

• Cyber1 month agoReport

@misst09 You asked someone's opinion so why are you getting mad at her? now you sound a lot like your boyfriend.

• Helen

Not a positive sign to be sure, but then again, you did not respect his home.

he is kinda strange, i would suggest that you leave him and the relationship alone as there are too many things making you uncomfortable

Nobody can force someone into phone sex, unless this person is very manipulative and you're very weak and accepting their "games". I'd say it's a very toxic relationship. RUN!! 

• Layne

He is a jerk in my opinion.

No you seem like a pathetic little girl, no one can force you to stay on the phone unless they are standing right beside you. It sounds like a figment of your imagination.