Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 8 months ago

Is capital one a good credit card?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

'Good' in what sense?

Good for someone who has no or bad credit - then yes, its an excellent card as they will accept you

Good for someone who wants a competitive interest rate - then no, its not a good card

• Erik
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I have one, and of the three I have it is the highest APR, currently about 19.8%.  So be careful.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I used mine for years until Costco came out with their card and better rewards.  I used it once or twice a year just to keep it active.  I used to also use it when I was out of the country as they were one of the few with no foreign currency fees but that is no longer the case.  I do have good credit, not everyone is eligible for the same card.

• User
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Some Capital One credit cards are highly-rated

https://www.nerdwallet.com/the-best-credit-cards?t...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Capital one is a bank, not a credit card.

They offer dozens of different credit cards as just a small sub-set of financial products they offer.

I'm sure some of their credit cards are good, I'm sure they also have some basic no-frills cards that are good for someone who is just starting to build credit or rebuild credit.

You have to be more specific.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.