Ķℯℓℓϒ asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

Selling my Siamese cat's kittens?

How much would be a good asking price? This is her first litter so I have no clue. I was thinking between $500 and $800? Would that be a fair price? I have 4 of the little muffins. 2 females and 2 males. They are so adorable but I can't keep them all, sadly :(

Favorite Answer

That seems reasonable. Really it's what people are willing to pay. Why not try one thousand?

• Ķℯℓℓϒ

Tx :) Already sold 3 for $600!! One left to go :) 

• Laura

They are worth nothing.

Both of the parents need to be pedigree cats.  If they are pedigree they are worth about $50.  If the parents are show winners, and have won shows repeatedly, and you know from experience the kittens will win shows then they are worth closer to $300. 

But the parents aren't pedigree cats and they definitely aren't show winners so their kittens are worth nothing. 

Instead of giving them away for free charge about $20 for them to keep away people who would use them for dog fight bait.  Asking anything more than that is just laughable.

PEDIGREE Siamese? That I doubt or you would know the quality of the parent's lineage and whether these kittens are show quality or pet quality.

I'm betting you have NO breed kittens with pointed markings and you're a complete a$$ to have bred them.

• Ķℯℓℓϒ

Just like your no breed cats hey??? *** Hole!

• Kathy

Ask a breeder how much to sell them for.

Papers? Vet checked? Vaccinated? Microchipped?

With none of these, about $5

Papers adds $200 -$500 to the price, pepending on pedigree.

Each of the others add abot $20 - $50 to the price.

• PAMELA

Do not sell l until they are at least 10 weeks old, ask the local vet or other breeders what is a reasonable price.

• Ocimom

Unless you have a pedigree cat with registration papers for the kittens, you can't expect to get any more then about $75 for a kitten (if it includes all shots, worming, FELV tested and spay/neuter before they go to new homes at 3-4 months old.  The money should cover all your vet expenses.

A PUREBRED REGISTERED kitten would go for $800.  I'm sure your cats are not purebred - they just are pointed like a Siamese but not purebred Siamese.  Since this is her first litter you have no clue of what a breeder is.  Spay mom when kittens are 8 weeks old, keep kitttens for 3-4 months and give them the above medical things I mentioned.

• Rick B

GET YOUR CAT FIXED!!!!! There are thousand of cats dying in shelters and on the streets and you bring more into the world????

• Carson

I am guessing they have linage papers and are pure bred? If not, you have 4 cute cats.

I think prices would be different in different areas.

Oh, try the internet... :-/

"Seal point Siamese kitten for sale" ur zip

You can ask for more if you have the parents' papers and they are registered as 100% completely pure bred and all that. If you don't, you may have to go lower than even $500. It gets tricky if you're not a registered breeder and don't have proof of lineage. Some people will pay good money for pure breds, but if you have no proof, you're not going to get much.

• Casey

Purebred doesn't mean well bred. Puppy mill dogs have "purebred" papers and are aka registered. They still have **** genetics.