Ķℯℓℓϒ asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

Selling my Siamese cat's kittens?

How much would be a good asking price? This is her first litter so I have no clue. I was thinking between $500 and $800? Would that be a fair price? I have 4 of the little muffins. 2 females and 2 males. They are so adorable but I can't keep them all, sadly :(

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

That seems reasonable. Really it's what people are willing to pay. Why not try one thousand?

• Ķℯℓℓϒ
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Tx :) Already sold 3 for $600!! One left to go :) 

• Laura
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They are worth nothing.

Both of the parents need to be pedigree cats.  If they are pedigree they are worth about $50.  If the parents are show winners, and have won shows repeatedly, and you know from experience the kittens will win shows then they are worth closer to $300. 

But the parents aren't pedigree cats and they definitely aren't show winners so their kittens are worth nothing. 

Instead of giving them away for free charge about $20 for them to keep away people who would use them for dog fight bait.  Asking anything more than that is just laughable.

• 1 month ago

PEDIGREE Siamese? That I doubt or you would know the quality of the parent's lineage and whether these kittens are show quality or pet quality.

I'm betting you have NO breed kittens with pointed markings and you're a complete a$$ to have bred them.

• Ķℯℓℓϒ
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Just like your no breed cats hey??? *** Hole!

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ask a breeder how much to sell them for.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Papers? Vet checked? Vaccinated? Microchipped?

With none of these, about $5

Papers adds $200 -$500 to the price, pepending on pedigree.

Each of the others add abot $20 - $50 to the price.

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Do not sell l until they are at least 10 weeks old, ask the local vet or other breeders what is a reasonable price.

• Ocimom
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Unless you have a pedigree cat with registration papers for the kittens, you can't expect to get any more then about $75 for a kitten (if it includes all shots, worming, FELV tested and spay/neuter before they go to new homes at 3-4 months old.  The money should cover all your vet expenses.

A PUREBRED REGISTERED kitten would go for $800.  I'm sure your cats are not purebred - they just are pointed like a Siamese but not purebred Siamese.  Since this is her first litter you have no clue of what a breeder is.  Spay mom when kittens are 8 weeks old, keep kitttens for 3-4 months and give them the above medical things I mentioned.

• Rick B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

GET YOUR CAT FIXED!!!!! There are thousand of cats dying in shelters and on the streets and you bring more into the world????

• Carson
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I am guessing they have linage papers and are pure bred? If not, you have 4 cute cats.

I think prices would be different in different areas.

Oh, try the internet... :-/

"Seal point Siamese kitten for sale" ur zip

• 1 month ago

You can ask for more if you have the parents' papers and they are registered as 100% completely pure bred and all that. If you don't, you may have to go lower than even $500. It gets tricky if you're not a registered breeder and don't have proof of lineage. Some people will pay good money for pure breds, but if you have no proof, you're not going to get much.

• Casey
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Purebred doesn't mean well bred. Puppy mill dogs have "purebred" papers and are aka registered. They still have **** genetics. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.