Do you drink alcohol to get drunk or because you enjoy the taste of it?

• both, but mainly I enjoy the taste of a good fine beer. a Malty hoppy beer is my sort of thing. I dont enjoy ale as much, I guess its down to the carbonation in the beer.

I like whiskey too sometimes but in moderation.

whiskeys have a nice t4exture and flavour so I enjoy it and drink it slowly to appreciate it.

to get drunk the 3rd time i got drunk was on new years and i hate the taste of acohol its hard to describe but i hate the taste and feel it gives 

I refuse to drink ANYTHING that’s alcoholic because the smell of alcohol drives me nuts. I’m the same way with coffee as well.

I stopped drinking to get drunk years ago.. But, I do enjoy the taste of good whiskey, good tequila, some vodka drinks, liquors & good beer.

Depends on the drink, but it’s bad for health and expensive.

I don't drink alcohol. I don't like anything that clouds the mind. 

no, I am not drinking, because it's injurious to health

Absolutely for the taste, and how well the drink pairs with foods.

definitely to get drunk. All alcohol tastes bad and i would not drink it if you couldnt get drunk off of it

• David

Neither, only because it's more safer than tap water.