Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 4 weeks ago

Tips while TTC with no success?

I was on the pill for 13 years. Got up 11 months again and been TTC since then with no luck. I've used opks, natural methods. and tracking. Not sure if I need to cut back on wine and caffeine, eat different. I've tried the every other day sex, every day and still no luck. What other options? I know it can take over a year. 

Sex every day reduces sperm count. What did the doc tell you?

I understand how you feel as a long time ago it took me almost 3 years of ttc after being on the pill for only 2 years and we were young fit and health and didn't drink alcohol or smoke etc, we eventually gave up hoping every month and then suddenly I was pregnant. The options we were told after my daughter was born was sex every 4 days as his sperm live inside you for 5 days and will always be there when you ovulate, (I only had one child as I was not going through labour again) Good Luck

• Renee4 weeks agoReport

I was gonna cut out caffeine and wine. And I didnt stress the last 2 months but i still checked about what CD I was on. So this time screw it.